Himalaya Herbal Healthcare is a worldwide pioneer in the field of scientifically validated herbal healthcare. Now in over 89 countries, Himalaya's North American office is located in Sugar Land, Texas.
Starting in 1930, Himalaya succeeded in combining the rich value of an old system of natural health with all the processes of modern pharmaceutical technology. Since then, the result of this gigantic effort has been widely sold throughout the world and Himalaya has established a position of uncontested leadership in pharmaceutical-grade Natural Health Products.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare's result of over 82 years of formulation research and clinical trials is glad to offer a complete range of modern, totally safe and Natural Health Products for the self-care needs of today's consumer. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare is marketing this truly unique and complete line of Herbal Healthcare products developed, manufactured and evaluated according to the most scientific and rigid standards of modern pharmaceutical products.
- Still family owned, Himalaya has been a global leader in the herbal healthcare industry since 1930.
- Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd. (HGH) is the global headquarters of all Himalaya subsidiaries.
- Now sold in 89 countries and the first GMP approved herbal manufacturing facility in India, our reputation for safe, natural and efficacious remedies has been established through extensive research on proprietary products, continuous scientific validation and stringent quality controls.
- Today, eight Himalaya branded products are being bought every second by someone, somewhere in the world.
- With 7 global patents already granted, and 76 global patents pending, Himalaya’s R&D facility is one of the best in the world for the research and development of herbal healthcare. Encompassing over 80,000 square feet of space, it boasts a staff of over 200 physicians and scientists, contains a 28-bed inpatient facility. Our research has been published in numerous medical journals including The European Journal of Pharmacology, Phytotherapy Research, The Indian Journal of Clinical Practice, and JAMA, India.
All research conforms to World Health Organization standards and product development typically takes ten years. Our labs are all GLP labs, following Good Laboratory Practices. We are also recognized by India’s Institute of Health Sciences as an approved PhD Center.