Job Description – Administrative Assistant, Latin America
Part Time (20 hours per week)
The Administrative Assistant will assist in daily operations and reporting functions to support the Latin America team. The individual must have a strong initiative and be one who is able to partner well with high energy Brand Managers, Regulatory Affairs’ personnel, Distributors and the VP Pharma and Animal Health.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the managerial team with all general administrative functions relating to products registrations, regulatory agents and agencies, and internal regulatory affairs’ personnel.
- Create spreadsheets, type correspondence, manage files and databases, reports and documents.
- Translate English labels to Spanish if needed.
- Liaise with other departments to coordinate calls and respond to the local agents.
- Monitor, gather and distribute information regarding the status of the registrations processes.
- Minimum seven to ten years of relevant experience. Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- Bilingual English & Spanish both verbal and written communications.
- Expert with Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
The successful candidate should be a team player, organized, have strong problem solving skills, excellent analytical, technical and reporting skills. Good verbal and written communications, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks, coordinate projects between various departments and provide other general support as needed. The candidate should possess an in-depth knowledge of administration. Must detailed oriented and systematic.
About Himalaya Herbal Healthcare
Founded in 1930, Himalaya remains family owned with products offered in over 90 countries.
Himalaya offers a full line of clinically studied herbal formulations, certified USDA organic pure herbs, and a full line of pure body care products. Integrating the principles of traditional medicine and modern science, Himalaya is a worldwide pioneer in the field of scientifically validated herbal healthcare backed by clinical study.
In fact, our clinical research has been published in numerous medical journals including The European Journal of Pharmacology, Phytotherapy Research, The Indian Journal of Clinical Practice, Australian Journal of Medical Herbalism, and JAMA, India.
Himalaya’s North American LEED® Gold-Certified Eco-Friendly corporate office and warehouse facility is located in Sugar Land, Texas, a community neighboring Houston.
Please also read about our heritage, our investment in science, our worldwide presence, and the global community we help support.