Himalaya Herbal Healthcare is seeking a driven individual to join our Sales and Marketing team in a growth capacity. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will support our organization’s omni-channel sales team and marketing programs. Responsibilities will include broad support of channel and retailer specific advertising, promotion and marketing activities for retailers such as Whole Foods Market, Sprouts, Kroger, CVS and Amazon as well as handled execution of marketing activities and collateral development.
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated, entry level candidate seeking future opportunities in a Sales or Marketing capacity, specifically in consumer-packaged goods and/or natural products. Ideal candidates for this role should be well-organized, self-motivated, and must be excellent writers and communicators. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced environment, deal with ambiguity and prioritize work based on business objectives.
Reports to the Sales and Promotions Planner
- Coordinates retailer specific marketing programs including coupons and advertising ensuring consistent brand representation by retailers.
- Assist with promotion planning and set up for Major Accounts.
- Assist with product submissions and maintaining product list and retail accuracy for Key Accounts.
- Proactively maintains product information sheets and price lists and important sales support documentation that changes regularly with business dynamics.
- Assists with development of new item presentations and submissions.
- Tracks and monitors effectiveness of promotional programs and supports sales and marketing team with reports.
- Maintains reports for key sales activity including product launch planning and promotional impact to be used across functions to ensure adequate support of the sales and customer activities across the organization.
- Assist sales team leadership in the support and compliance of brokers including the development of support material and programs.
- Coordinates sales activities including national and regional sales meetings and education events.
- Coordinates Trade Show and Selling Show activity.
- Supports marketing in the development of various collateral for field-sales support (i.e. sales brochures, etc.)
- Assist marketing analytics team with basic recurring and ad-hoc reporting needs
- Provide new product development assistance, including developing and fielding product feedback surveys to the internal team.
- Coordinate field support via the marketing resource center.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must possess basic knowledge of Marketing and Sales. Consumer advertising and marketing is preferred. CPG experience a plus.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in a fast-paced working environment where priorities frequently shift, and interruptions happen often.
- Requires self-motivation, marketing creativity, detail orientation, commitment to deadlines, and ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of MS Excel, Power Point, and Word are required. A Bachelor degree in marketing, advertising, business or related field is required, combined with 1-2 years of related business experience, preferably in Marketing or Sales.
- Experience in a retail driven, manufacturer or distributer related business is desirable.
- Limited travel is possible.