Job Description – Digital Marketing Manager, North America
At Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment.
We are currently seeking to hire a knowledgeable and savvy Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. In this role, you will be expected to generate plans aligned with our business strategy and goals to optimize Himalaya’s digital footprint across our portfolio of supplements and personal care businesses, including content development, influencer, website, social media, SEO/SEM and third party e-commerce platforms. This role interacts significantly with cross functional resources (both internal and external) so strong team leadership and interpersonal skills are critical to success. This exciting role requires internal drive, motivation and a can-do attitude. The ideal candidate has had prior digital strategy development and implementation experience, and is an entrepreneurial-minded, marketing leader who is a self-starter and ready to take both the strategic and tactical reins to win in the online marketplace.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive business growth by leading the strategy development, planning and execution of all web, mobile, SEO/SEM, email, social media, influencer marketing and paid search and display advertising campaigns by performing personally or through others.
- Work with agency partner(s), to consistently measure, track, and optimize SEO and SEM organic strategies and paid marketing using Google Analytics and marketing analytics reports
- Manage, maintain and optimize Himalaya owned websites and intranet sites, which includes web analytics, tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Monitor digital trends, evaluate new business building opportunities and recommend “test and learn” plans
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points and make recommendations on how to optimize programs with the goal of influencing the consumer decision journey, and focusing strategies and spending on the most influential touch points.
- Lead the development of a digital creative brief with the cross-functional team in order to gain internal alignment.
- Manage agency partners ensuring that they are delivering on requirements outlined in briefs and effectively delivering on all account management responsibilities (i.e. program & financial management).
- Provide insights as well as recommendations for changes and convince key Company decision makers of business benefits of proposed solutions.
- Support strategic planning initiatives for portfolio expansion and launch across high priority eComm retailers
- Develop programs and secure required budget in order to execute digital brand plan.
- Analytical skills – ability to analyze and summarize a situation quickly, synthesize large amounts of data into easily digestible formats, and recognize patterns/trends and produce meaningful conclusions and recommendations; detail-oriented critical thinker and problem solver
- Project management skills – ability to methodically break down a project into logical steps, determine key milestones and deliverables, and drive toward deadlines in an organized and thorough manner
- Visual storytelling – proficient in displaying data and/or concepts in clear, visually-appealing ways
- Process-oriented – apply frameworks and organizational skills to understand and document ambiguous situations
- Business acumen – strategic understanding of the business process and ability to work with different levels
- Tech savvy – ability to learn new systems, troubleshoot data issues, etc.
- Strong sense of urgency – Agile mindset to make decisions and drive activities in the organization to meet important windows of opportunity
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Integrated Marketing, or Communications preferred)
Related Work Experience: Minimum 5+ year’s professional experience in brand or product marketing, with 3+ years in digital marketing environment; CPG experience preferred. Ideal candidates have experience building out and implementing digital strategies previously as a consultant or for an agency managing major CPG brands.
To be considered for the Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, candidates should possess:
- Strong experience with creating and executing effective digital advertising, influencer, SEO, SEM, social media and programmatic media plans
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM and has solid knowledge of optimization techniques and web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Exceptionally strong written communicator with an ability to synthesize disparate pieces of content into high impact selling copy
- Planning experience; strategic thinking (forward-looking vision and anticipating of future needs)
- Proven track record in developing annual operating plans and growing an established business
- Demonstrable project management experience required; must be able to get things done through others.
- Ability to lead, execute, and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously and strong attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ready to jump into rapidly evolving digital marketing and eCommerce space
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and creating new paths without a template
- Proficiency in MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary and bonus, commensurate with experience
- Company benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability & 401(k)
About Himalaya Herbal Healthcare
Founded in 1930, Himalaya remains family owned with products offered in over 90 countries.
Himalaya offers a full line of clinically studied herbal formulations, certified USDA organic pure herbs, and a full line of pure body care products. Integrating the principles of traditional medicine and modern science, Himalaya is a worldwide pioneer in the field of scientifically validated herbal healthcare backed by clinical study.
In fact, our clinical research has been published in numerous medical journals including The European Journal of Pharmacology, Phytotherapy Research, The Indian Journal of Clinical Practice, Australian Journal of Medical Herbalism, and JAMA, India.
Himalaya’s North American LEED® Gold-Certified Eco-Friendly corporate office and warehouse facility is located in Sugar Land, Texas, a community neighboring Houston.
Please also read about our heritage, our investment in science, our worldwide presence, and the global community we help support.