Jan 4, 2016
By Omar Cruz, Botanical Researcher & Author
Who is it for?
- Those who wish to support the liver, the body’s living filter, every day.*
- Those who believe that cleaning the inside of our bodies is just as important as cleaning the outside.*
How does it work?
- Supports the normal production of bile and normal levels of serum bilirubin, important pathways for detoxification and normal intestinal function1.*
- Supports normal hepatic cell function and normal liver enzyme levels2.*
What will it do?
- Compared to Milk Thistle or seasonal “cleanse kits,” LiverCare offers daily support, year-round for all 500 functions of the liver, not just one.*
- Assists in the liver’s own natural ability to reduce toxic burden in the blood.*
- LiverCare is clinically studied in double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trials for hepatic effectiveness and normal liver enzyme levels.*
1Evaluation of efficacy and safety of LiverCare capsules, Dange, Rane, et al, Department of Pharmacology, DY Patil Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, India, Gastroenterology Today, 2008:12:89-92 2LiverCare in the management of [liver function]: a placebo-controlled clinical study, Das, Patki, et al, Patna Medical College, Patna, India, The Antiseptic, 2008:6:295-297 *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.