Everyone gets stressed or anxious now and again, but long-term stress can have negative effects on more than just your mood. Studies have found that stress can actually lead to.
So how can you fight back against stress and a serious problem in your life? We've compiled five anti-stress and wellness secrets to help you relax and unwind.
- Ashwaghandha Root Extract. Ashwagandha root extract has been known to support levels of cortisol, the body's stress hormone. Cortisol is produced by the adrenal glands, which sit at the top of the kidneys are just 1 inch by 2 inches in size. When you're overly stressed, your body can produce too much cortisol, which can be harmful to your health. Ashwagandha supports cortisol levels to help with stress-relief.
- Try to get more sleep. Many Americans are sleep deprived, which can cause chemical imbalances in the brain that impair cognitive functioning and proper focus. This can increase your stress levels, too. Unfortunately, can sometimes make it difficult to sleep. The good news is that can also help with occasional sleeplessness.
- Reduce how many stimulants you're consuming. Caffeine is beneficial for your body, but only when you consume a portioned amount. Too much coffee and energy drinks can make your body dehydrated, on edge, and overly stressed. Instead, drink more water. To get hydrated faster, drink water slowly over the course of an hour to make sure your body absorbs it.
- Do something stimulating. Some folks make the mistake of trying to do something relaxing when they're on edge or they can't sleep. Instead, do something like going for a jog, spending time with friends, or speed-cleaning. You'll expend energy and reduce stress.
- Listen to music. Do you have a song you like to listen to when you're upset? Listen to it. Music is a great way to let out your emotions whether it's a song that makes you dance or cry.
Where can I find herbal supplements to support my health?
Himalaya offers a variety of herbal supplements to help support your body's wellness. Whether you're looking for liver supplements or joint supplements to help support your body's health, Himalaya has what you need.
To learn more about our liver supplements and other products such as organic ashwagandha, contact Himalaya today.