January may be over, but it's never too late to make a resolution to boost your health and wellness. Unfortunately, many people give up their goals within just a few weeks of the new year because their resolutions are too restrictive and unsustainable.
The good news is that you can maintain your goals to improve your health by setting simpler resolutions. Here are five resolutions you can use to support your health this year:
- 1. Limit sweetened beverages. Up to 80% of Americans say they don't drink enough water. By cutting back on sweetened beverages like soda and juice, you can support your heart, liver and blood sugar levels. Consider replacing one or two sweetened beverages a day with a glass of water to make your resolution gradual and easy to manage.
- 2. Use organic supplements. Organic supplements are a great way to support your health and wellness. Herbal formulas such as Himalaya USA's MindCare can support cognitive wellness and mental sharpness while HeartCare supports blood pressure and cholesterol levels already within the normal range. You can maintain your goals for a healthier lifestyle just by taking two capsules a day, depending on the supplement.
- 3. Add more produce to your diet. Another easy resolution to make your life healthier is to eat more fruit and vegetables. This doesn't mean you need to make a drastic change to your diet. Instead, add a fruit to your daily breakfast routine and one more vegetable for dinner. These small changes can do a lot for your health.
- 4. Reduce your alcohol intake. While a glass of red wine a day has been said to have health benefits, drinking too often can negatively impact your health. Consider setting a reasonable goal to reduce your alcohol intake by limiting drinking to weekend nights or replacing your favorite beverage with a mocktail.
- 5. Take better care of your teeth. Your dental health is a big part of your overall health and wellness. Consider using dental floss after you've brushed your teeth or rinsing with a non-fluoride mouthwash in the mornings to help support gum health. If you want to support your oral health even more, consider using a botanical toothpaste. Himalaya's Neem and Pomegranate Original Toothpaste is fluoride-free, triclosan-free, and contains no sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS).
Looking for organic supplements to support your health? It's no secret that organic supplements are a great way to support your health and wellness goals. In fact, the global wellness industry is currently worth up to $3.7 trillion.
If you're looking for herbal formulas for wellness support, Himalaya USA has the supplements for you. To learn more about our organic supplements including MindCare and HeartCare, contact Himalaya USA today.